By adding content to iFACTORYiNK.com, you confirm that your content does not infringe any laws or third-party rights like copyright, trademark, or personality rights. iFACTORYiNK.com will close your account if your content receives repeated take down notices.
Please double check the legal status of your designs. If you are unsure, try to ask for permission to use them.
- We will not print: Unofficial merchandise.
- We will not print: Names, logos, pictures or other intellectual property of musical groups or musical artists.
- We will not print: Names, logos, pictures, or other intellectual property of sports teams, colleges/universities, clubs or organizations such as Boston Red Sox, Girl Scouts of America, or Princeton University.
- We will not print: Characters, images, actors or likenesses from cartoon networks, comic books, video games, movies, and television shows.
- We will not print: Trademarks, names or logos for companies. For example, you cannot use the name Coca Cola, Coke, “It’s the Real Thing”, or the design from the cans.
- We will not print: Photos, caricatures, or other artwork depicting a celebrity. Just because you take a picture of a celebrity, it does not give you the right to use the photo on shirts, even if you alter the photo digitally. Personal rights are still owned even if the person is no longer living.